24 Jan 2012

I know it has been a while since I have released anything new. My sincerest apologies - I have been building a little, but RL simply hasn't allowed me the time to get stuff released.
BUT
I have a few days to catch up on some products I've had waiting in the wings:

DIGS - Mirelle End Tables
Classic round end tables. Very versatile decor for almost any room.


These tables come in 9 different colours. Shop at the store inworld, or on the Marketplace.

BUT WAIT!
This is just a small release to whet your appetite for the release that should be coming before the weekend.
DIGS - Downton Bedroom Set
is a traditional, relaxed but richly styled room set, with 4-poster bed, chair, lamps, tables and dresser. All items have an antique/aged feel about them.
I'm excited about this one. I really like it, and I hope you will too.
More very soon!

<3 Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment